Monday, September 27, 2010

at this point...

In regard to the blog:
At this point in the class, I felt as though I had been keeping up with my blog posts and doing the weekly readings. I really feel like my blog posts contain strong content, however, with calculating the number of point I have right now, I seem to be behind. I will do some commenting and a few more posts as a goal to get my point number higher.

In regard to the other class assignments:
I have already interviewed my Core professor for the Digital Story project so I feel on-time with that project.
Due to some recent, unexpected, and overwhelming circumstances I missed the deadline for the paper draft so I need to sign-up for another date.
I also just realized the blog paper is due a week from Wednesday.

I think I am very organized so I think I can manage the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment